Thank you for attending Permission to be Human!
Thank You for Attending Permission to be Human!
Last week, Newwave Foundation successfully hosted our first Livestream Fireside chat in honor of Mental Health Awareness month! It featured a heartfelt conversation between Sherifah Munis, Founder & Executive Director of NWF and MaryBeth Hyland, Founder & Chief Visionary of SparkVision and Author of the soon to be released book “Permission to be Human”.
They spotlighted the importance of Mental Health in the Workplace and the significance of setting boundaries to ensure physical, emotional and mental well-being. If you missed the chance to attend, we are pleased to share that the ‘Permission to be Human’ livestream is now available here!
We look forward to continue bringing you compelling conversations about Mental Health and will be focusing on students and young adults next. So stay tuned for our upcoming webinar entitled ‘In Our Own Words’ which will be held next Thursday, May 27th @ 12pm EST.
Here are some resources that you may find helpful:
- Connect with our Speakers
- SherifahMunis – Founder & Executive Director of Newwave Foundation
- MaryBeth Hyland– Founder & Chief Visionary of SparkVision
- Book a coaching session with MaryBeth Hyland here
- Get motivated and inspired by listening to our Mind over Matter
- Join usas we instill the dream in the next generation.
- MaryBeth’s upcoming book ‘Permission to be Human’ will be released on Thursday, June 8th where all books are sold!
Congratulations to the 10 Webinar attendees who have won a copy of MaryBeth’s upcoming book: Permission to be Human. We will be contacting the winners directly.
Stay tuned for our next Livestream!
Share this post: